School Money

School Money System

Christ the King is now a cashless school.


This is our online payment system to give parents the facility to make payments for school expenses  such as breakfast and after school club, pre-school, trips etc, online with your debit or credit  card.  You can, of course, continue to use childcare vouchers but we ask that you advise us when you make a payment by using the yellow form at reception

This system will benefit both us as a school and you as a parent.  Not only will you be able to pay for items from the comfort of your own home but you will also be able to access your account at any time to see if there is anything you need to pay for.  SchoolMoney will enable us to experience a more streamlined, cost-effective and efficient payment system in a secure and safe environment.  


Please ignore the ‘Dinner Money’ section of the system as you will continue to pay Chartwells as usual for school meals.

You won’t need to sign up to this system as this is done automatically through the school and as long as you have provided us with up to date contact details we will send you a password.  This password will give you access to your SchoolMoney account where you can pay for any items we have requested from you.  If you have more than one child you will receive one message for each child but you will only need to create one account for your family as the children will be linked.

To log into SchoolMoney, visit the website and click on the sign in button in the top right hand corner.  In the drop down,  select the SchoolMoney Parent Login option and this will send you through to a page where you need to enter your mobile number,  email address,  the password we have sent to you, and your child’s first name.  The system can also be accessed via an app.


If for any reason you are struggling to log in, it may be because you have not provided us with the correct contact details.  Please let us know immediately if either your mobile number or email address changes.

Please see the Parent Guide for more information or contact the school office.